Why Should You Choose Owens Corning Shingles?
Purchasing a new roofing system is a huge investment and a decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly. You want high-quality, long-lasting materials that will protect your residence or business for many years to come. One of the leading shingle brands in the industry is Owens Corning. They’re the best your money can buy, and we’re here to show you why.
Owens Corning Shingles
Creates a waterproof barrier and completely blocks off water caused by rain, snow, and ice.
Protects against Mother Nature’s strong forces by adding a tough layer of defense.
Balances attic ventilation by allowing air to flow through to prevent mold, moisture buildup, and deterioration. Also helps to control interior air temperature.
Would you rather have a good shingle or a great shingle? The difference is made by the nailing line on your shingles. Owens Corning offers a unique SureNail Technology system that guarantees strength and durability for each and every shingle.
- Patented Technology – You’ll only see this kind of quality from Owens Corning shingles. They’re one-of-a-kind.
- Wind Resistant – SureNail grip guarantees to perform perfectly up to 130 mph winds. Their warranty proves it.
- Fewer Nails – Compared to competitors, Owens Corning shingles uses fewer nails and are more efficient.
- Leading Design – The tough woven-fabric nailing strip is embedded right into the shingle to create a durable and strong nailing zone.
- Triple Layer Protection® – The triple layer of protection overlays on the two shingle layers (also known as the common bond area), creating even more incredible strength. It’s a 200% wider bond area than standard shingles.
- Outstanding Grip – SureNail enhances the grip of the Tru-Bond sealant even further.
- Impressive Adhesive Power – Keeps shingles laminated and in place. They aren’t going anywhere!
Extreme winds can cause standard shingles to blow off your roof. This leads to leaks and could cause interior damage to your home. Yikes, no one wants to deal with that.
Owens Corning shingles have you covered. They are built to withstand even the most extreme conditions that Mother Nature may throw its way. In a lab test, a demonstration was done on a standard shingle and an Owens Corning shingle with SureNail technology. Each shingle was nailed onto a piece of wood with just one nail. The demonstrator then mimicked the wind by tugging on each shingle. The standard shingle broke off very easily, whereas the SureNail shingle held tough and stayed on.
If you’re faced with a strong storm, which one would you want on your roof? The answer is clear – Owens Corning shingles perform better than the rest.
Your house will be the talk of the neighborhood with Owens Corning shingles. They’ll provide a crisp, clean, impeccable look to your roofline. With over 28 custom-designed style options to choose from, you’re sure to find your favorite look. It will update and improve the outdoor appearance of your home the moment they’re installed.
When combined with Owens Corning insulation options, their shingles and overall roofing systems can lower your heating and cooling bills, plus provide you with a much comfier and cozier home interior. They are ENERGY STAR® rated.
Select shingles also reflect solar energy which decreases the amount of heat that’s transferred indoors, therefore decreasing the amount of air conditioning you need to maintain a comfortable temperature.
Duration shingles are the top-selling series within Owens Corning. They offer a very high-end, premium look to give your home the curb appeal you desire. They also come at a very attractive price. You’ll enjoy the wide variety of colors to choose from as they offer some of the best color options on the market.
- Bold contrast provide great visual appeal
- Deep dimensions bring great textures to the roof
- Outstanding performance
TruDefinition® is Owens Corning’s design platform trademark on shingles. They’re specially formulated to showcase the beauty of your home by capturing bright, vibrant, and dramatic shades. Shingles all feature multiple granule colors and shadows to enhance the look and feel of your home as well as complement your neighbor’s homes and natural surroundings.
Owens Corning Platinum warranty
One great way to tell if a company has your best interest at heart is to see if they support and stand behind the products they sell. Owens Corning does just that. They offer a variety of unbeatable warranties that will give you superior peace of mind year after year. Warranties provided through contractors such as BRAX Roofing give you even better coverage options.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (for as long as you own your home)
- 130 MPH Wind Resistance Limited Warranty
- Algae Resistance Limited Warranty
More warranty details can be found here.
As an Owens Corning Platinum-certified roofing company, we know a thing or two about roofing and Owens Corning. We will work with your vision and budget to create a customized plan just for you. Our well-trained staff is the best in the business and will ensure your goal is our goal every step of the way.
See for yourself why we are among one of the highest-rated and accredited roofing installers in Maryland, Northern VA, and Washington, DC.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
What to Expect When
You Choose Our Team
We’re Committed to You
Every Step of the Way
- Meet to discuss your project and free estimate.
- Select materials and colors for the look you want.
- Arrange payment through financing or your insurance.
- Install new roofing, siding, or gutters for amazing results.
- Ensure you’re 100% satisfied with our services.