James Hardie Siding Installation in the DMV Area
If your home’s siding is faded, pockmarked, or rotting away, you know a replacement is in order. What product will you choose? If durability, low maintenance, and curb appeal are your top priorities, consider James Hardie siding. BRAX Roofing can help you make the most of your investment by performing a quality installation at an affordable price.
To learn more about replacing the siding on your DMV-area home, please contact us online or call us at 301-469-4880 today.
Benefits of James Hardie Siding
With so many brands to choose from, how do you know if James Hardie is right for you? Here are some of the qualities that set this siding apart:
- Fire resistance: James Hardie meets the strictest fire resistance standards, complying with ASTM E316 as a non-combustible cladding material.
- Weather resistance: The water-repellent nature of James Hardie siding makes it resilient against flood damage. It also withstands high heat and wind speeds of up to 200 mph.
- Low maintenance: This siding doesn’t support mold growth, attract insects, or fade under harsh UV rays. In most cases, you’ll never have to repaint your siding.
- Long life span: James Hardie’s range of siding products comes with a 30-year limited warranty, so you don’t have to worry about replacing your siding anytime soon.
- Design flexibility: This brand doesn’t sacrifice good looks for toughness. James Hardie delivers if you want traditional horizontal laps, rustic vertical panels, a smooth contemporary finish, or a wood shingle look.
- Increased home value: Investing in James Hardie siding pays for itself, allowing you to recoup the costs in the form of increased home value if you ever move.
We Deliver Quality
That You Can Trust
How Does James Hardie Siding Differ From Vinyl?
Vinyl siding was first introduced in the 1960s. It quickly became popular for its affordability, versatility, and low maintenance requirements. How does James Hardie siding compare?
Company founder James Hardie entered the business world in 1888. However, the company’s signature product, fiber cement, wasn’t invented until the 1980s. This material — an infusion of cement, sand, and cellulose fibers — took off in the 1990s because of its resilience to harsh weather conditions.
James Hardie fiber cement is 5 times thicker than vinyl siding, making it more durable and allowing for deeper grooves when the design calls for it. The material is also more fire-resistant than vinyl and lasts decades longer. The biggest downside is that James Hardie siding costs more than vinyl. But if you’re willing to invest, you’ll reap the rewards for many years to come.
BRAX Roofing Is a Preferred James Hardie Contractor
The James Hardie brand takes customer satisfaction seriously. That’s why not just any contractor can install their products. To qualify, companies must become a Preferred James Hardie Contractor by demonstrating a superior level of craftsmanship and attention to customer service. BRAX Roofing is proud to meet all the requirements, including:
- Compliance with installation best practices
- Professional sales approach
- Satisfactory credit reports and background checks
- State licensing
- Liability and worker’s compensation insurance
Choose BRAX Roofing for James Hardie Siding Installation
Are you building a new house or renovating your home’s exterior? If you think James Hardie siding is the perfect product for your discerning tastes, turn to BRAX Roofing for quality installation services. We take on jobs of all sizes and can offer design suggestions as you sift through the possibilities. After completing countless James Hardie siding installations, we have learned what works best for homeowners in the DMV area, and we’re happy to share what we know!
Call us today at 301-469-4880 or contact us online to learn more about elevating your home’s safety, durability, and style with James Hardie siding.