Local Roofer in Bethesda, MD
Montgomery County Home Exterior Contractor
Improving your home’s exterior quality can add value to your property, increase curb appeal, and give you peace of mind. The award-winning team at BRAX Roofing offers home exterior improvement services, from roofing to gutters and siding. We happily provide services to the DC Metro area and have been doing so since 2014. Many of our technicians have over 10 years of experience, but all our employees are ready to help you with your home project today.
We offer free estimates and 100% satisfaction guaranteed — we stand by our work and complete all projects with integrity. If that’s not enough, we also provide financing and assistance with homeowner insurance claims.
Contact BRAX Roofing at 301-469-4880 or message our friendly technicians and schedule your free estimate!
We Deliver Quality
That You Can Trust
Bethesda’s Go-To Residential Roofing Company
Looking for a trusted roofer in Montgomery County? Look no further than BRAX! For almost a decade, we’ve been Bethesda’s local roofing experts for a full suite of roofing services, including:
- Roof repair: Whether you’re dealing with an emergency or a handful of missing shingles, we’ve got it covered.
- Roof replacement: If you need your entire roof re-shingled, contact us now! We offer a variety of materials, color options, and financing to help get your project started ASAP.
- Drone roof inspections: Using a drone, our roofing specialists can assess your home’s roof for leaks, damages, etc.
- Roofing emergencies: Call us first to halt further damage, and we’ll clean up and repair your roof. We’ll also help you navigate filing a claim with your insurance company.
- Skylight installations: Open up your home to more natural light by installing new skylights, a great addition to any roofing project
Roof Replacement Specialists
The average roof is made to last a couple of decades but will require some maintenance and repairs. Inclement weather, snow, and hail can all cause severe damage to your roof. Homeowners should consider replacing their roof instead of repairing it if the damage is extensive or if the roof is nearing the end of its expected life span. Repairing a damaged roof may be a temporary fix and could end up costing more money in the long run if further repairs are needed. A new roof can also increase the value of the home and provide better protection against the elements.
Signs You Need Professional Roofing Services:
- Missing shingles or tiles
- Cracked, warped, or curled shingles
- Stained or discolored shingles
- Dislocated, loose, or broken tiles
- Loose or missing fasteners
- Missing or damaged flashing
- Leaks in the attic or water stains
- Rotten rafters or roof deck
Looking for a Commercial Roofer in Bethesda?
We love working with commercial property owners! If your commercial property is experiencing a roofing emergency or you’re looking for regular maintenance and repairs, call us today! Regardless of your commercial industry, we build quality into every roof.
Get your roof inspected, repaired, and replaced with the helpful professionals at BRAX Roofing. Schedule a free estimate online or call us at 301-469-4880 to refresh your property’s exterior.
Gutter Installation & Replacement in Bethesda
Your gutters are supposed to redirect rainwater away from your home, protecting your foundation and exterior from mildew and rot, which can cost thousands in repairs. So, how do you know when to replace your home’s gutters?
Here are a few telltale signs that you need to have your gutters serviced by our certified team:
- Age: Gutters reach the end of their life around 20 years, so if you have old gutters, you will want to inspect them for efficiency and condition.
- Leaks and clogs: It may be time to replace your gutters if they are no longer diverting water away from your home, causing you to have leaks and buildups on your roof.
- Sagging or pulling away from the house: If your gutters are sagging or pulling away from the house, it may be a sign that they are no longer securely attached and need to be replaced.
- Rust or corrosion: We all know what rust does to metal over time, so it’s best to ensure that your gutters are free from corrosion to keep them functioning.
- Damage: If your gutters have been damaged by falling tree limbs or other debris, they may need to be replaced to ensure proper water flow and drainage.
- Aesthetics: Changing your gutters for cosmetic and curb appeal will give your home an elevated finish and be the cherry on top of your exterior remodel.
Bethesda Siding Installation & Replacement in Bethesda
Few home improvements impact your home’s exterior more than new siding. Giving your home a face-lift is excellent for curb appeal and can help improve your home’s energy efficiency and increase your property’s value.
Unavoidable wear and tear, sun damage, and storms leave your home’s siding dull and weather-worn. Brittle siding is more prone to cracks and breakage, leading to your home hemorrhaging energy and wasting money. Signs you should consider siding replacement include:
- Siding cracks, dents, or holes
- Loose or missing siding
- Buckling, gapped, or warped siding
- Bubbling and blistering finish
- Faded siding
- Moldy and mildewy siding
The team at BRAX Roofing is ready to help you design the exterior of your dreams! We’ll assist with color and material selection and involve you in the process from day one. Included in our free estimate, we will review your choices and help you choose the best options to fit your life, style, and budget.
Ready to give your home’s exterior a makeover? Call the award-winning team at BRAX Roofing at 301-469-4880 or request a free estimate online!
Why Choose BRAX Roofing?
There are a lot of roofing, siding, and gutter repair and installation “guys” in the DMV, but none are as highly rated and regarded in the local home improvement industry as BRAX Roofing. We believe in providing local customers with local technicians who know the area and what your home endures throughout the year. This invaluable knowledge allows our contractors to help you make informed decisions about your roof, gutters, or siding repair or replacement.
BRAX Roofing Promises We Stand By
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed! We work til we make it right.
- 50-year manufacturer’s warranty and our 25-year workmanship warranty.
- We offer financing options on top of our already affordable prices.
- Proudly offering military and senior discounts.
- We are local installers and project managers, not traveling contractors. We work in our communities.
- We are proud to be an Owens Corning Platinum, GAF certified, and CertainTeed 4-Star Installer certified roofing company.
The friendly team at BRAX Roofing is ready to hear from you and help you transform your house into the beautiful, energy-efficient home of your dreams! Call us today at 240-658-8015 or schedule a free estimate online!
Additional Roofing & Home Exterior Resources
Are Asphalt Shingles or Slate Roof Tiles Right for Your Home?
Consequences of Waiting to Replace Your Aging Roof