4 Things to Look for in a Home Improvement Contractor
Home improvement projects are important investments. Projects involving your siding, roofing, windows and doors can improve your home’s curb appeal, value, energy efficiency and indoor comfort. For best results, hire only a qualified contractor to help you with these projects, like the team at BRAX Roofing. Expect to receive all these important benefits from our company.
1. Good reputation. A reliable contractor always provides quality services to any client. Whether it is a siding installation or window replacement in Silver Spring, MD, a contractor will use top products and services to ensure customer satisfaction. These factors lead to good reputation among previous customers and trusted review sites.
2. State license. According to the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, home improvement contractors should have a license to work on your home. BRAX Roofing is highly qualified by the state to perform roofing and other remodeling projects.
3. Manufacturer certification(s). Certifications give you peace of mind because you know the contractor has been background-checked, and that all products are backed by manufacturer warranties.
4. Detailed contract. Home improvement projects should include a detailed written contract with the timeline, budget and materials. It should also include the scope of the work and other issues related to the project.
When looking for a qualified and reliable contractor in Silver Spring, you can trust BRAX Roofing. We are more than just roofers in Maryland; we are the trusted siding, window and door contractor that guarantees quality products and proper installation. Over the years, we have gained the trust of countless homeowners and manufacturers through our hard work and dedication.
For the best exterior home services, trust BRAX Roofing. Call us today
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
What to Expect When
You Choose Our Team
We’re Committed to You
Every Step of the Way
- Meet to discuss your project and free estimate.
- Select materials and colors for the look you want.
- Arrange payment through financing or your insurance.
- Install new roofing, siding, or gutters for amazing results.
- Ensure you’re 100% satisfied with our services.