Valentine’s Day is almost here! If you are like most Americans, you are now scrambling because you have waited until the week of Valentine’s Day to find the perfect gift for your sweetheart. With candy, cards, and flowers topping the list of the most popular gifts, many Americans find themselves frantically searching for an affordable, unique gift that will really impress their significant other. If you are looking for a Valentine’s Day gift that is innovative, useful, and cost-effective, consider giving your loved one a free roof inspection.
Why is a roof inspection the perfect Valentine’s Day gift?
A roof inspection is an ideal solution for people who want to stand out from the crowd on Valentine’s Day. Not only will your honey be happy to finally receive something other than a card and flowers that will likely end up in the trash, your sweetheart will be able to sleep more soundly knowing that he or she is protected under a professionally inspected roof. Below are seven reasons why a free roof inspection is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift.
1) You give a great gift without spending any money.
Everyone enjoys the great feeling that comes along with giving their Valentine a special gift. Unfortunately, gifts can be costly, with the average American spending over $136 on Valentine’s Day. Imagine the feeling you will experience when you give a great gift that typically costs $217 without spending a penny! Your sweetheart will receive a unique gift that will not cost you a cent!
2) A roof inspection promotes peace of mind
Sleeping soundly at night will be easier knowing that you are helping to keep your honey safe from the elements and local critters. You will alsoo enjoy the peace of mind that comes with giving a gift that does not set you back financially by hundreds of dollars.
3) You will impress your Valentine
If you have a history of giving yawn-inducing gifts in the past, the chances are that your Valentine will not have high expectations on the 14th. Just imagine how pleasantly surprised and impressed your loved one will be upon receiving a gift other than the standard card and candy!
4) An inspection helps protect your loved ones
Scheduling a roofing inspection for your sweetheart is a great way to express your love and concern for their well-being. After all, a roof is your loved one’s primary means of protection and you are giving a gift that fosters that protection.
5) You can choose the time to complete your roof inspection
One of the best things about a comprehensive roof inspection is its flexibility. In most cases, a free roof inspection can be completed at your convenience so you do not have to interrupt your daily routine. Depending on the type of roof your loved one has, you can expect a roof inspection to last between thirty minutes to over an hour.
6) You will learn valuable information about your home
Roofing inspections offer more than information about your roof. When performed by an experienced provider, a free roofing inspection can yield vital details about the condition of your home in general. For instance, roofing inspectors may bring the following to your attention:
- Signs of poor insulation in your attic
- Water damage to your attic or siding
- Deteriorating gutters
- Damage to rafters and trusses
7) You will help keep your loved one’s biggest investment secure
For most people, their home is their biggest investment. By giving your loved one a free roof inspection, you are helping to maintain that important investment. Most importantly, you are showing your sweetheart that you are thinking about his or her future.
Choosing a trusted roofing company to perform your inspection
Not all roofing companies are created equal. And not all companies offer a free inspection. As you compare roofing providers in your area, make sure that you carefully evaluate each company. Failure to take this step could result in unexpected costs and poor service. Look for providers who offer the following:
- Discount opportunities: Some roofing providers offer generous discounts to military personnel, senior citizens, and Angie’s List or Yelp members. Be sure to ask providers about the types of discounts for which you might be eligible.
- A variety of payment options: If your roofing inspection reveals that you are in need of a new roof, it can be helpful to work with a provider that accepts a variety of forms of payment. Look for companies that offer payment plans and accept payment by check, credit card, and cash.
- Industry certifications: The most accomplished roofing companies typically possess a host of accreditation’s and industry certifications. Ideally, the company you choose will be a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), Guildquality, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Owens Corning, CertainTeed and GAF certification is also desirable.
- Stellar customer service: There is no substitute for outstanding service in the roofing industry. Seeking a roofing specialist who is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of customer support is essential. Be sure to check online reviews and ensure that a roofing provider is easily accessible by phone or email before you schedule an inspection for your sweetheart.
- An impressive project gallery: Before you commit to a roofing company, request some customer references in your area. Also, ask providers to see photos of completed roofing projects. Top roofing companies will be proud to provide these details upon request.
Making this Valentine’s Day your best ever
If you are worried that you may not be able to find a trusted roofing company in time for Valentine’s Day, do not fret! As a member of the NRCA, BBB, and Guildquality, BRAX Roofing has the resources and expertise required to tackle any roofing project. Our complimentary roof inspections are performed by trained roofing specialists who are committed to providing you and your loved ones with superb customer service. Please contact us today to schedule a free roofing inspection for your sweetheart. We look forward to helping you make this Valentine’s Day special for you and your loved ones!